5) Don't agree to hold anything for anyone else.
6) Don't pick up that dangerous object you see on the ground- tell an adult if you wish (parents you decide on that one), but don't touch it.
9) Don't get in that fight- handle it another way if possible as discipline usually follows regardless of who started it.
15) Don't say or post that you are going to damage or harm the school, students, or a school staff member at any time.
21) No nude photos of yourself or others. And don't pass them on if someone sends these to you.
29) Use basic manners and common sense at school- if it feels its wrong, maybe it is.
30) A day off of school for a vacation or personal reasons (other than religious, funeral, medical or other legitimate excused), will be an unexcused absence. If you will go out of town for a vacation during school time, get advanced approval of a short term independent study contract so there are no truancy issues.